Quail Plumbing’s professional service team is often called by contractors and builders in the Phoenix area as the plumber of choice for hot water heater installation and repair. From commercial boilers to small residential heaters, we do it all. Sometimes you do not realize how important hot water is until you have to take a cold shower. We have the skills required to repair or replace a wide range of water heater brands quickly and efficiently.
Hot Water Heater repair and Installation
If you are thinking about replacing your hot water heater, let the professionals at Quail Plumbing make sure your installation is done right. We will even dispose and remove your existing water heater to help make your transition as smooth as possible. If you have a leak, the pilot light is out, a thermocouple needs replacement, or a new Water heater installation let the professionals at Quail Plumbing get your hot water flowing. There are many options for hot water on the market today. Natural gas water heaters, propane water heaters and electric water heaters. Green energy hot water options that are extremely efficient. Choosing the right hot water system for your home or business may seem challenging.
- Gas & electric
- Replacement & additions- Bradford White, A.O. Smith, American, Ruud/Rheem
- Replace thermostats, elements and valves
- Tankless models available- Rinnai, Takagi & Noritz
Did you know?
- You should have your water heater flushed out regularly, about once a year, to extend the life of the heater.
- Most water heaters can be repaired although if the tank is leaking from the bottom, it most likely needs to be replaced.
- Lack of hot water can usually be solved with the replacement of elements, thermostats or thermocouples.