Phoenix water has high amounts of calcium and other hard minerals. Hard water can ultimately clog your plumbing, leave residue on your faucets and leave a thick film in your shower. To reduce the hard minerals in water, a water softener can be installed in your home to treat all of the incoming water before it reaches the faucet. Quail Plumbing installs and services water softeners for residential and commercial applications. Talk to one of our plumbers about installing a water softener, call our office today!
Quail Water Softener Services
- Service & installation
- Five-year warranty on all new installs
- Locally manufactured
- Metered regeneration
- Multiple sizes and colors available
Did you know?
- Benefits include prolonged appliance life by up to 30% including washing machines, dishwashers and plumbing fixtures by preventing hard water scale buildup, decreased energy bills- as little as 1/8″ hard water scale buildup can reduce a water heater’s efficiency by 20%.
- Calcium and magnesium found in hard water produce an abrasive soapy residue when mixed with most detergents and can reduce the life of clothing. Also produces softer, brighter clothes and spot-free dishes.
- Softeners eliminate most mineral deposits on sinks, showers, tubs and toilets.